We Help High Growth Tech Companies build world class product teams.

Let’s build yours

If You Are

raising a round of funding

optimize your product process

Looking for product market fit

launching new product

scaling your business

You need to hire the best senior level product talent

Companies with strong product leaders are 50% faster to market.

Customer-driven companies are 60% more profitable than their peers.

The Problems with Traditional Recruitment Methods

Finding People on LinkedIn and sending emails

  • The average response rate to InMail and email is 8%–12%
  • 50% of responses aren’t serious meaning only Only 4 out of every 100 candidates contacted will hop on the phone

Internal Recruitment

  • Internal recruitment teams aren’t exclusively filling product roles and are spread thin on time, resources and tools such as nurturing
  • With lack of knowledge in Product and the time it takes to pipeline product talent you can waste time and set product deliverables behind

Other External Agencies

  • Agency databases have access to, on average, 30% of the product talent market which is often 30-50% likely out of date
  • Recruitment consultants often focus on easy-to-fill roles in order to get their commission and with every product role being unique you get little attention as they focus on marketing or engineering roles

Posting Jobs Online Marketplaces Like Hired or Underdog

  • Postings only reach the 10% of product talent who are actively seeking work. Remaining 90% are out of Reach
  • Job marketplaces, like Vettery and Hired, and lead lists put you in front of average candidates that every other company is talking to resulting into bidding wars and increased recruitment costs for average talent.

Cold Calling

  • Calling success depends entirely on the skills of the recruiter Novice recruiters can sink your success rate to less than 5% damaging your employer brand!

Without top talent, your product is likely to suffer – costing you revenue, resources, time and more. Unfortunately, hiring exceptional senior-level product talent is a challenging process, and traditional recruitment methods don’t work.

The Solution

Hire the Top 15% of Product Talent

The Rocket Talent Precision System is an innovative 10-step solution specifically built for venture-backed B2C and B2B SaaS growth companies designed to help you overcome the challenges hiring the Top 15% of Product Talent.

Hiring will only grow more challenging as Product Management, Product Marketing and Product Design openings are predicted to increase by 14% year-over-year, eclipsing the expansion of the talent pool.

We’ve worked with some great companies already. We think you
should join them in your quest for top talent.

onDeck
iCapital
Pica
Dashlane
Huffpost
Fabric
Behalf
Datadog